Monday, March 10, 2008

An Invitation to Serve

YOU'RE INVITED TO JOIN ME IN NEW ORLEANS

FOR A MISSION TRIP TO BE IN SERVICE TO THE FAMILIES OF THE LOWER NINTH WARD COMMUNITY

MAY 31st 2008- JUNE 7th 2008

R.S.V.P. REQUESTED BY 3/12/08 to Teresa at:
Teresabear1958@comcast.net

Please stand with me as a LEADER and the mission team I've created as we go to the Lower 9th Ward to work, play, and build relationships with the people in the community. As a great team of leaders we have been doing so much for the community, now I want to go be with the families there and let them see through us that there is hope and that they are not alone. We will be working at the Village, in the community, and hosting after school programs for the children at the center.

To support Troy and his mission, we will be staying at his mission house, which holds 20 people and I intend to pack the house!!!! E-mail me today to reserve your spot before they're all gone.

I am going on this trip as Teresa Barrett the worthy, compassionate woman that I am, longing to reach out and give hugs to the Lower Ninth Ward people. I hope that you come and share this experience with me.
Blessings,
Teresa

No comments: